VirPack is a leading provider of virtual document management, workflow, and eDelivery solutions for the mortgage industry and has been in business for more than 20 years.
Our platform helps lenders improve efficiency, reduce costs by virtually managing loan documents, facilitate automated workflows, and index files with full text OCR. These functions significantly increase productivity and modernize business operations.
The successful Sales Executive will be self-driven, motivated, and is responsible for increasing our customer base. They will work with the Director of Product Management, the Customer Success Team, and an outsourced business development company to engage prospects.
The key function he/she/they must perform will be generating prospects and closing sales that align with VirPack’s corporate direction.
The Sales Executive is responsible for understanding the competitive landscape for the mortgage technology industry as well as current mortgage industry trends and topics to cultivate and nurture leads.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Key Role Functions:
- Uphold and Improve Existing Methodology
- Communicate and Cooperate with Marketing Efforts
- Support Outsourced Business Development Company
- Present to and Educate the Prospect
- Communicate Effectively with the Team
- Co-demonstrate the Product with Sales Engineer
You will be evaluated on your ability to:
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Achieve monthly or annual targets
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Establish new business
- Discover new prospects through traditional marketing techniques, cold calling, digital marketing, networking, and social media
- Pursue qualified database leads
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and pitches
A successful candidate will know how to:
- Explain how our solutions align with prospect pain points
- Maintain a prospect list and manage the sales funnel
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Manage CRM software
- Negotiate contracts and packages
- Maintain relationships with current customers and recommend new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 10-15 years of sales experience
- 5 years of industry sales experience
- Substantial portfolio of successful sales deals
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs / Sheets /Slides and customer relationship tools such as Salesforce
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate ideas, needs, and goals across teams with diplomacy, tact, and respect
- Ability to work independently as well as a positive team player
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Premiums Paid by Company for Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- This position is full-time remote. Some travel to conferences will be required post-COVID-19.
VirPack is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status.