At VirPack, we understand the concerns and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the increase of loan volume due to changing rates. We want to take a moment to let you know that we are committed to being responsive to your needs and will continue to operate as normal.
VirPack’s critical functions and essential operations will be maintained through the pandemic disaster response and business continuity plans that we have in place. We will continue to monitor governmental and public health guidance, as well as recommendations from local authorities and landlord requirements in each of our locations.
A note about our preparedness – We review and test our standard Business Continuity Plan at least annually to ensure it is fully capable of supporting disasters and other related emergencies.
A few examples of the proactive approach we have in place:
- Educating our employees on preventative measures issued by the CDC
- The social distancing of employees
- Telecommuting using appropriate teleworking and remote office protocols
- Requiring and enabling employees to stay home at the first sign of symptoms
- Alternate facilities are available should they be needed to continue operations
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you, your coworkers, and your families good health during this evolving situation.
Michael Coar | VirPack
Chief Executive Officer